The Information Technology Division is responsible to manage the application of the Information Technology for the Chief Registrar’s Office of Federal Courts Malaysia. This Division is led by a Director who is assisted by a Deputy Director, several Assistant Directors, and several Information Technology Officers. This Division is comprised of several units namely Administration & Finance, Asset Unit, Application Unit, e-Mail Unit, e-Court Unit, Network Unit and CRT & Portal Unit. This Division is placed directly under the supervision of the Office of Deputy Chief Registrar II (Operations). This Unit is to perform a vital role in the management and monitoring of networks, applications, hardware, system software and technical services used by judiciary throughout Malaysia.
- Managing and handling of hardware procurement for ICT services and ICT project management.
- Managing and coordinating the operation of the Data Center.
- Managing and Providing legitimate software on every computerized facility and server.
- Designing, developing and maintaining application systems to support the operations and activities of the Court.
- Providing technical assistance services to the users of the facilities provided.