All personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies.
No personal information is collected when you surf www.kehakiman.gov.my except for information submitted by visitors through e-mails and registration in a secure portion of this website.
For the purpose of improving security and efficiency of the website of the Federal Court Registrar-General's Office, general visitor information such as browser type, domain names, country names and other information will be used in the compilation and analysis of demographic information and the pages visited by clients. However it does not involve the individual's privacy.
- Contributions and prohibited the dissemination of information and negative material that is contrary to policies is prohibited.
- Disseminate information with political overtones, suggestions or racist or anything that affects the reputation of the Ministry of Public Service and is prohibited.
- Visitors must ensure that files sent via attachment (attachment) are free of viruses.
- Visitors are solely responsible for the information keyed-in.
- All information to be uploaded to the website of the Registrar General's Office must receive the approval of the Head of Division / Department.
- Websites of agencies or companies that require a link to the website of the Registrar General's Office or otherwise must be approved by the Department.
- Intrusion or attempt to hack the website of the Registrar General's Office is prohibited.